allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

tagged !!

Hey, I got tagged !!! I got tagged!!!! This is fun !

Shooi tagged me ! Okay, my favourite bloggers of the year nominees goes to :-

1. 5xmom – Lilian must be DROWNING in awards !!! But thanks to her, I started blogging!! What I like is that her blog is SO to the point, esp when she hantam sini sana.

2. Motts Mutterings – motts always had me rolling on the floor laughing

3. Sarah’s Mom – she’s witty and funneee

4. Everybodi lafu rojaks – a newfound blog I lurked around a lot nowadays. lotsa sexual innendos, funny jokes and eye goggling shopping tips in this fella’s blog (ie THE shopping bag of the year). Very original.

5. Everyone on my blogsphere. okay, I cheated. Have more than one nominee mah!


Now I am going to infect, heee hee hee…. (coming through with needle sharp infectious meme arrow at the end of the bow)…… immomsdaughter….. twang …. clumsy wife careless mum….. twang….. shoppingmom…… twang twang…..Angeleyes, oops , sori, you got infected oredy (divert arrow), …. okay, … twang …. will infect Eve … and finally, …plunkKittykat. You guys are welcome to borrow my bow and arrows anytime you want.



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

4 Comments:

  • Aisaeman....so pai seh now...

    kam siah kam siah... I so farnee meh? No la... okla...mebbe a little bit only la... *giggle giggle*!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:27 PM  

  • Ha ha. in my book, you are champs, Mott. Only second to Seinfeld, my other favourite.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 1:05 PM  

  • Hello! Thanks for the tag...just found out about it reading your blog.

    Will do it soon ya...btw, you need to tag ppl at their blogs onelah in case they blur blur =)

    By Blogger KittyCat, At 12:39 PM  

  • i tot to tag ppl at their blog but seems funny to leave tag at their "comment" area leh (scratches head) although Lilian was saying that many dont notice they are being tagged so she would usually tell them too.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket