allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Fung shui master and selective beliefs

26th January 2007

I believe in fungshui but I am not passionate over them like some people do. Anyhow, we had a classical fung shui master looked over the office today in view of the forthcoming February 4th, which is understood to be the new cycle.

I have always felt uncomfortable about my current position. My table’s position faces the entrance. You would have thought that this position poses turbulence in work. But when I pose this question, I was quite taken aback when he says my position is a good position. It’s because I am a risk taker and such position is a good one for a risk taker . Well, ??????

First, he couldn’t even define the meaning of a “risk taker” when I pester him in my puzzlement for an elaboration of his analysis. Secondly, I don’t want to be a risk taker, can or not? I want a sedentary work routine, can or not? Perhaps he somehow equate a litigator to a risk taker. Perhaps I am the one who is dense, so if there is any classical fung shui master out there, please enlighten me.

Then, as pre-arranged, he came over to my house look over the sleeping position of my kids and DH and the kitchen. My kids’ bedroom and sleeping positions are compatible with their “qua”, darling husband sleeping position is moved so that he lands on money (will let you guys know if we ever strike lottery) and the stove is in the correct position (facing the front door of the house)…. but…. another puzzling analysis is, he said my sleeping position in the master bedroom is suitable for me because I am “strong enough” to take the pressure and burden.

Heck.!!! Apa ini? I don’t want to be slave to the kitchen and slave to the housework ! I don’t want to be slave to the kids and slave to hubby!! When I raised objections, he said I could place a dark blue mat over the floor of my bedroom door to spurn the influence off. Darling husband swore by this classical fung shui master but me, I’m still somewhat bewildered by his analysis. No offence to all other classical fungshui masters out there. Be that as it may, I did go right out and got myself a dark blue mat from IKEA down the road pronto.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • i tot classical fengshui don believe in placements of objects one?
    For me, I just believe the good ones, and the not so good one...ignore, esp if we can't do much abt it. :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:47 PM  

  • Errrr....we had a Feng shui master looked over our house before we moved in too. I do believe in it but do not strictly follow everythinglah.

    By Blogger IMMomsDaughter, At 1:16 PM  

  • yea, its a good thing that all the remedial stuff he recommends are simple stuff, which doesnt require re-constructions of the house etc. THAT would be heavy.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket