allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Salted Egg Chicken Bento

Bento #122

I am reminded by a few people that I forgot to update my blog now that I am free *grin*. Truthfully, I have more time now. Sometimes pending evenings at the gym and whenever time permit, jogging in the morning. And having time on my hand, its time to start posting again.

This is husband's bento. As with most Malaysian men, he isn't one who like to bento for work. He doesn't mind an occasional breakfast bento, but he prefers to eat lunch with his cronies or business associates instead.

This is a lunch bento. At least he obliges me for this one. haha. I fixed him this lunch bento because I woke up too early and felt like cooking salted egg chicken, and so I made him take it for work. haha.

These are the deep fried salted egg chicken.

SL387193

This is the kids' leftover fried fish fillet from dinner the day before. I fried some onions in soy sauce and kicap pekat and stir fry this to combine.

SL387206

Some regular apples and seedless grapes.

SL387197

Packed them in this thermal bento container.

SL387208

A short post to get me started. haha. Have a great week ahead guys, and happy bentou-ing !!

Labels:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

17 Comments:

  • yooooooooooooor sedap!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Irene, At 9:50 AM  

  • hey, it's nice to see your posting about your bentos again! LOL!
    In short, yummy bentos!

    By Anonymous shoppingmum, At 10:22 AM  

  • ooi, welcome back...haha!! rindu betul wor....
    huby so 'hang fook' with the bento!
    more to come ya...since u free now, grin !!

    By Anonymous jacss, At 3:23 PM  

  • wah miss ur bento post ler

    By Blogger jazzmint, At 11:58 PM  

  • So glad you're back!

    Everything here is mouth watering, especially the salted egg chicken.

    By Blogger 3lilangels, At 7:53 PM  

  • Come come Irene, drop over my place. I cook up a storm for you. :)

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 8:05 PM  

  • Thanks, shoppingmum, short one to get me in the mood of things first. haha

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 8:06 PM  

  • heehee..jaclyn..as usual, you made my day !

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 8:07 PM  

  • Hi Allthingspurple, you sure one real creative lady.
    An artist with food, and all your bentos are masterpieces.
    Have fun and keep well, Lee.

    By Blogger  Lee, At 6:32 PM  

  • heeheee..will be posting more now, Jazzmint

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 8:19 AM  

  • 3lilangels. its really easy. just stir fry with salted egg and evaporated milk. We love it here.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 10:09 AM  

  • Thank you for your flattering words, U.Lee. haha. yea, am having fun. My husband calls bento the latest house-wifey fad. *grin*

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 10:30 AM  

  • Looking at your bento really makes me feel very hungry!

    By Blogger cre8tone, At 12:54 PM  

  • come on, over, Prince's mummy. it's lunchtime now. Lets do lunch together. *grin*

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 1:02 PM  

  • great to see u are back but can't view your pix that everyone raving. will wait for weekend.

    By Blogger javapot, At 4:42 PM  

  • email me if you want the recipe, javapot. So many ppl ask for it I probably will edit the post to add the recipe in. haha.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 4:44 PM  

  • Wow !! Seems so yummy.
    I wish I can make them too :)

    By Blogger Mescrap, At 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket