allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Diaper stash

diaper on laundry

I have been buying and buying, so much so that I forgot what I have. I stored some in the drawers and some in the diaper holder on Ashley crib. Some in Ashley’s cupboard. Now I have resorted to buying 3 pink containers from Ikea and storing each day’s laundry in each individual box and rotating the diapers every 3 days. Yes, I am talking about diapers again. Don’t kill me. I can’t help it. I am officially a cloth diaper addict now.

Okay, its time to show off my stash again. I am putting up some pictures of some earlier previous addition to my stash. For recent addition to my stash, I will do them later when I have time to take pictures of them. Kimberly took some of these for me when I had wanted to do it myself. She was so eager.

“Let me help you, Momma!! Let me ! Let me! “

And of course, I am more than happy too. Excuse the pictures if it isn’t well taken. Ha ha.

These shown in this post are my favourites from my older stash.

Will show my other favourites later when I do a post on the more recent additions to my stash which I got last month.

This two here on top are the Berryplush jaguar and Berryplush soft pink from Jam Tots.

baby soft landings

Ashley wore the jaguar Berryplush with a white polo neck long sleeved tee at the Mommy and Baby fair at Midvalley last month.
P1010147

Lots of moms at Brenda’s booth can’t resist stroking their palm over her bum. Hee hee. Those moms were looking over Brenda’s fitted cloth diapers at her booth, BabySashaNmom.

This here on the bottom right hand corner is BumGenius Bamboo, also one of my other fave, for the firm body and build in a diaper so soft to the touch.

This is Pink Intensity Baby Beehind on the bottom left hand corner. One of my other favourite. I dress Ashley in this a lot.


P1010116

The pink is so intense, the name is so appropriate.

I got them all from BabySoftLandings, an Aussie online store.

These below are some of my other favourites, the Just Ducky diapers. The alphabet print is my fav.

alphabet just ducky

This one is a tad big, being size L. It has flannel outer and fleece inner. Love them for the texture and the oh-so-pretty prints.

Ashley also fit the Just Ducky in medium size. The blue dot in pink fleece in the picture below is the medium size. Its also in flannel and fleece. The rest are in cotton knit and fleece.
just ducky


Anyhow, I got all these from Just Ducky.com more than half a year ago. It's an online store in the states. Those who are interested can call Brenda of BabySashaNmom. She is bringing in some just ducky dipes next month.

I also like these from Swaddlebees (the two top ones). Very plush and very trim. You can even see the plush from the picture. It has easy to dry sewed in booster. I got one-size fit all for these.
natural babies
Got them swaddlebees around 3 months back from NaturalBabies, another online store in the states. Those who like them can call Sandra of Miabambina. She will be carrying some Swaddlebees next month too. Sandra is our diaper doctor in Malaysia. She knows everything under the sun about dipes.

This is Ashley in swaddlebees playing in her gran's room.

P1010075

Oh, and that natural coloured non printed one’s sherpa from Happy Heinys. Really soft. Like Drybees’ bamboo fitted.

Last but not the least of my favourites, is this pink gingham FuzziBuns. Love the print! Cant get the print here, so got to get them from an online store in the states.

Wish I could find my darn camera. Wish I can take more pics of Ashley in them. When I have the camera, I couldn’t find the time for it. Now that I have lost my camera, I keep wishing I had taken more pics.

Okay, time to get a new camera. Doesn’t look as if my old one is going to turn up.

Have a great day , All and happy online shopping, you moms out there !!

Labels:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

23 Comments:

  • Christene, So nice ur CD Collections! Coming soon more CD from me at ur collection ya..

    By Blogger Missy Sasha N Mini Myra, At 10:15 PM  

  • The diaper "doctors" gotta give you commission for all the publicity that u are giving them....

    Now u make me wanna invest in these diapers too

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:12 AM  

  • I love the jaguar print and Just Ducky ones! I want to get more in preparation for my SAHMity in Dec but am having some problems with leaks now...maybe I should blog about it?

    By Blogger KittyCat, At 12:24 PM  

  • brenda, u know i cant resist pretty prints.

    shooi, i know someone is goin to raise the "commission" issue. ha ha. its not an issue, leh. its good to share good stuff so that other moms knows there are pretty stuff on the market.

    Hey, Kittykat, yea,man. the Just Ducky and the Jaguar are my favourites too. Will look out for your post in your blog. YOu actually can ask Sandra. She really know a lot about CD cos she does survey and tries them out on her little Maya

    3:39 PM

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 3:46 PM  

  • ok first let me fixed some "mistakes" in this blog:(read with a very serious tone)
    1. I am not a doctor of diapers
    2. not an expert either.
    3. uhmmm so sorry for Christine but no commission for her too...
    4. I am just an addict just like you

    (and now read with exciment!and fast! )
    OOh and I JUST LOVE CLOTH DIAPERS!!! and love to try it all! and i do wish to share it with moms out there...
    love it love it...and love to talk about it too!
    *grin grin*
    wait for my maya stash #2 blog. And how i store my cd collection! :)
    And yes those brand on my e-store I tried them all. :D
    pocket diapers -check!
    fitted- check!
    AIO--Check!
    Cover--Check!
    all insert,liners--check!
    Wetbags--check check check (use 3 size of it hehehe)
    wipes-- check check check! cant live without them...sherpa? yumm..flannel...yumyum...
    Mama pads--check!

    Sandra
    proud mom of breastfeed-cloth diapered baby and an Cloth diaper addict!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 6:31 PM  

  • You you... you and your cloth diapers!!! My husband will ban me from reading your blog soon. Everytime after reading your blog he will have to spend some money....

    BTW, tag tag tag....

    By Blogger Vivianz, At 7:56 PM  

  • Vivian, ha ha! I wont be buying many more diapers from now on. I have already established my stash. so you prob will only see one more post on my last additions on CD, thats all.

    Seriously, i have more diapers than i could handle, and sold some secondhands to a girlfriend so i can feel better about not having too many CD, ha ha.

    Hey, thanks for the tag!! will check it out

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 10:53 PM  

  • Not mistakes, dearie. I honestly think you have a wealth of knowledge on CD among the lot of us CD addicts, thats why we like checking out your store and hangging out your cbox so much.

    What? No commission? *sob, * sob *
    just kidding.
    If i want so, I would have billed my clients higher instead, oi !

    seriously, it is a good feeling to share good stuff and share where to get them from

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 11:38 PM  

  • just want to add... I love Ashley's pic when she just woke up theehteheee... so cute. With the messy hair! i just love to see children face when they just wake up. But HATE to see my own face when I just wake up. YUCK. :D

    By Blogger Unknown, At 6:34 AM  

  • great stash u hv here for ur dd's...i love all but i really have to b frugal about cloth diapering..i wish i could have cloth diapered ny eldest dd long time ago...but its never too late...i agree that sandra knows a lot about cd..i too ask advice from her sometimes..hehehe

    By Blogger bZbee, At 5:07 PM  

  • Hi ATP--some very colorful diapers you have! Once my little one was out of diapers I was pleased not to be spending so much.

    Great diaper stash (smile)!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:17 PM  

  • christene! you lure us too much now... drooling... can't imagine you invested on so many cuuutteeee prints and colours!!! All of them very nice...
    BTW, just realized Ashley got curly hair... so cute lah...love the pic she's on BB Beehind.

    By Blogger Peridot&Sapphire, At 12:02 AM  

  • I am amazed by your diaper collection. LOL. They are really so lovely. I never bothere to cloth diaper my kids though :P Lazy mommy. LOL.

    By Blogger IMMomsDaughter, At 3:30 PM  

  • I have an award for you here...

    http://justmytots.com/2007/09/10/nice-matters-award/

    p/s: If u want to sell any more CD, let me know ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:07 PM  

  • I cannot say much that I am also getting addict to it but no baby to try...

    When I have a baby, you will be one of the sifu to ask for advise besides Sandra....

    By Blogger chanelwong, At 5:06 PM  

  • Hi christene

    Came across your blog and had been reading it since then! Those CD on Ashley are sooooo cute! Love them!

    Are those Baby Beehinds and Berryplush pocket or fitted diapers? You made me like wanna get them too. I am sure getting from BabySoftLandings more expensive compared to locally rite?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:26 AM  

  • wah so colourful!!! and she looks so cute in it.

    By Blogger mommy of 3 angels, At 4:39 PM  

  • christene, why lately no new post?? BTW, I tagged you!
    http://awakenspring.blogspot.com/2007/09/tag-magic-carpet.html

    By Blogger Peridot&Sapphire, At 2:29 PM  

  • yea,Miranda. i regret not having cloth diapering my first born too.

    New Parent, earnestly, i am not looking forward to her being toilet trained now that i have spend so much on her diapers.

    Sharine, yep, she is a curly as can be. I love the baby beehind too, for its colour, mostly.

    Immomsdaughter, i have so much satisfaction from cloth diapering Ashley. Never knew natural parenting could be so much fun.

    Hey, thanks for the award, Shooi, i got the same one from montessorimom, a double tag. Now to catch up on my posts and tag homeworks. I know my blog has been dormant lately,

    Chanel, when your baby comes, you wont be lacking in advice with all of us around.

    Hey anonymous. The baby beehind is fitted and the berryplush is All In One. i dont know if its cheaper getting locally cos those diapers are not available in Malaysia yet.

    Hi, mommyof2angels. i rather think of cloth diapers now more as a fashion statement than a bid for frugal living. ha ha

    hey thanks for the tag, Sharine. I should be able to catch up on my posts now that most of my trials and hearings are over.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 1:52 AM  

  • First time here. My kids are using Bumwear cloth diaper and pull ups but your collections look more appealing to me. Nice collection!

    By Blogger JK, At 1:44 PM  

  • Hi Christene, i already add you in my blogging link, hope you dont mind heheeh.... Have wonderful cloth diaper journey.

    By Blogger Virginia, At 10:58 PM  

  • LOL! It's been some time I never been here. it seems that you're always a big fans of cloth diapers. :)

    Anyway, these new designs are very attractive. Frankly, If not that most of my elderly don't really like it, I would've invest like you too. They are just too nice. Thus, irresistable. hahaha....

    By Blogger Everyday Healy, At 12:53 AM  

  • I love this post. I am 7th month pregnant and still new to this blogging idea. have just started my children ( ya i know still early) blog. I wish to blogroll you.

    http://mychildrenjournal.com

    this is still a 'naked' blog, so much to learn

    denna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket