allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Friday, December 07, 2007

tAG - 5 things

Got this tag from Sandra of MiaBambina.

Now to get the easy tags out of the way first..

The rule to the game :
a)provide 5 answers to each questions
b) then tag 5 person.

5 things in my room :

1. TV, DVD player, CCTV to monitor maid from upstair (since the maids are usually so incompetent, I end up minding the kid myself while they chat to the maids next door in the kitchen or out on the porch)

2. Build in wardrobe

3. Bed and another spare bed for Kimberly at the far corner for when she is minded to sleep in my room

4. Ashley's crib (unused most of the time. I used it to keep Ashley in , out of mischief, while I take my shower)

5. Like Sandra, a mini fridge. (Since i end up minding my own kids in view of incompetent maids, I am not inclined to climb up and down the stairs to get to the fridge. It usually have a half drank carton of juice leftover from lunch which I usually will give the kids later in during dinner to go with their meals. But mostly its to store Kimberly's favourite stuff like luxury chocolates and stuff)

5 things I’ve always wanted to do :
1. Travel around the world with my 2 kids and hubby
2. Be a cook
3. Live in a great huge mansion with a pool for my kids. But first DH has got to make the money !
4. Gee... what else..... kiv this till I remember what I wanted to do MOST !

5 things in my bag :
There are more than 5 but I shall only list the 5 most essential ones

1. wallet

2. mobile phone

3. one emergency pack of chips to keep Ashley from fretting when I am driving, yeasssshhh... junk food *embarassed laugh*

4. a mini 2 oz bottle of foam wash to foam up greasy hands

5. cloth wipes in wipe bag or wipe container to wipe foam wash off

* I got a friend to get this foam wash for me but I think she doesnt want her name to be disclosed so I shall not name her here, but I keep telling her this is so so so useful for greasy little hands*

P1010034

P1010005 (2)

P1010002 (2)

* I put up these pictures because I think some moms with kids may be interested to know where to get the stuff from. The funky cow print container I got from Brenda of BabySashaNmom

The mini wetbags for cloth wipes you can get from Zurin or Sandra but I got that particular one from Zurin.

Wipes you can get from all of them but the cow print wipes are from BabySoftLandings and the swaddlebees and white velour are from Sandra. So those who love wipes can check out their sites.

Now to move on :

Hokay... 5 things in my wallet :
1. credit cards
2. shopping cards
3. some cash
4. scraps of receipts
5. name cards


5 things I'm currently into :


1. getting Kimberly's preparation for party ready.. not much... just the cake, check around to see if I wanted to top up on Kidsport's party pack, calling up her classmates' mums etc

2. getting Kimberly's preparation for school ready.. school fees, school books... talk to the Registrar over some request etc

3. checking out some new wool stuff for Ashley, wool blankies, wool longies, skirties etc

4. current project of getting all the untouched toys into rotation boxes to store in the maid's room

5. getting my workload out of the way

Okay... not exactly what you want to hear, adventurous stuff like scaling the Mount Everest, white water rafting etc but maybe when the kids a little bit older...ha ha....and once I get over my fear of heights..

Now to tag five !!!

1.Angeleyes
2. vivianz
3. Montessorimum
4. bZbee
5. Sharine

Labels:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

7 Comments:

  • Thank you for promoting my cow wipes container. I know you love it so much, so do I.
    When I used it, everyone asking me where I bought this clutch wallet, muahaha! When they see it closely, they only realise is a wipes container. Is so useful and funky too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:00 PM  

  • wah this mommy really very clean hor...foam soap, cloth wipes...me...eh....cin-cai lah!!

    ellisa admiring all the flower girls dresses in the last post pic....she wants me to buy all of them for her!!

    By Blogger mommy of 3 angels, At 4:05 PM  

  • The pleasure is all mine, Brenda !!

    Mommy to 2 angels. I cannot be cin cai leh. My Ashley got ezcema wan. Little bit dirty she scratches till she bleeds. Very heart breaking to see her like that. so after every messy meal, i need to clean her up pronto !! Thanks god for foam and wipes. Now greasy food and ice cream doesnt put me off the way they used to.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 5:40 PM  

  • And oh yea, I forgot. Mummy to 2 angels. I got those party dresses at Party Princess. They got lots of cool stuff !

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 5:51 PM  

  • Wah... u have a lot of "fat pou"...I have the wipe container too. :)

    By Blogger Montessorimum, At 10:55 AM  

  • Hi Montessorimum, fat pou? to each her own. hee! hee! lucky you got your container in time, ya? Brenda only got one more left.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 12:50 PM  

  • veli pai seh I missed this one out! LOL
    Will get to it asap since I don't have that much jobs lately...

    By Blogger Angeleyes, At 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket