allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I love Cupcakes !!

I knew that if I were to miss Darrius's birthday party last year, I was going to miss Alice's cupcakes as well. But it was on the same day as my brother's wedding, so that's it.

So when she said she was going to come back to KL for awhile and would be taking KL orders, I couldnt wait to place my orders.

Kimberly and Ashley were in absolute rapture over these !!!

Aren't they the prettiest thing you have ever seen?

P1010080

P1010081

P1010082


This is one of Kimberly's favourite A castle ! Ashley pushed at it just before i snapped the pic, that's why it's leaning over to one side.


P1010073


This is Ashley taking her pick !t


P1010069


Those of you who loves cupcakes, fast fast go over to her site and place your orders !!

I love cupcakes !!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

10 Comments:

  • Oh dear! The icing melted! It was such a hot day that morning... how I wish I can chill them all the way!

    Thanks for posting about it... :)

    By Blogger Angeleyes, At 10:44 PM  

  • oh man!the cuppies are so cute.Drool drool...I like the castle too!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 7:16 AM  

  • These are certainly the prettiest cupcakes I've ever seen! I didn't know Angeleyes could bake so well. Fantastic. I love them.

    By Blogger Mumsgather, At 9:54 AM  

  • The leaning castle of Ashley? And don't you agree they taste as good as they look?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:42 PM  

  • she's so creative isn't she?:-)

    By Blogger sting, At 11:11 PM  

  • hi, a simple tag for u..have a nice day. yummy cupcakes

    By Blogger Hazel, At 11:41 AM  

  • Dont mention it, Angeleyes, the pleasure is all mine. Till today, the kids still ask for one after lunch. I freeze them all.

    Hee hee..sweetiepie.. the little girl in you hasnt grown up..

    Mumsgather... i have been eyeing her cupcakes for ages!!

    GiddyTiger, if you drop by my place , we can have cupcakes and coffee..ha ha.

    Hi Sting..you should have seen the fairy wand and the crown. Kimberly wouldnt eat it cos its so pretty..then Ashley dished it out and pop them into her mouth.ha ha

    Thanks for the tag, Hazel. somehting's wrong with my laptop. i couldnt get your links when i paste into mine. Nvr mind, template challenged me will figure it out.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 12:01 PM  

  • very creative n lovely....looks yummy too...

    By Blogger chanelwong, At 12:58 PM  

  • aaw soo pretty!
    did Kimberly got angry when Ashely pushed the castle?
    Maya and Indy are fighting over each other aaaaaall the time now!
    SIGH
    some suggest me to have another boy, to "balance" it up...
    I said? WHAAAAAT?????

    By Blogger Unknown, At 8:07 AM  

  • Hi Christene,

    Thanks for dropping a note at my blog. If u had been to Darrius birthday party, then we would have met!

    I read about your blog sometime ago and even drool over your CD collection. Also came to know about your collection from Angeleyes :)

    Any 2nd hand CD to sell to me? hehe...

    By Blogger Chinneeq, At 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket