allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bento # 10

Photobucket

This is Ashley on Friday.

I have made it a habit to snap a picture of her everyday either just before i drop her off at school or when i picked her up from school. I have realised that while Kimberly has a photo album per week till she was like 5 years old, my Ashley has very little photos. And we are only talking about digital snaps, not printed yet.

The Hello Kitty thingy is a car tray for kids. The tray is very near to Ashley cos I pushed the front car seat further back so that Ashley could have easy access to the food on the tray. She ate the food that she didnt finish in school on the drive home just before that.

I know, there are 2 trays. One is for Kimberly and one is for Ashley. So that they dont fight. They proved to be very useful. The tray has 2 slots for juice box and/or water bottle and space in front of the slots to place food. One of my most utilised purchase, actually.

Anyhow, this is Friday's bento. That will be the last of bento for awhile since its school holiday next week.


Photobucket

Put them in this Tinkerbell container. It must be the kid in me. I just love those Disney character. My 7 year old Kimberly actually prefers Bratz, Winx, Barbie and the Japanese character Love&Berry to those Disney characters that her momma likes.


Friday's bento is leftovers from the party finger food that i provided for Kimberly's Teachers Day party in school. Except Kimberly's one has 3 food on one skewer and Ashley's have only 2. Ashley's skewers are shorter, you see, shorter than satay sticks. I love those musical notes food picks !!

Photobucket


Its quail eggs, weiners (groan, again ! Wish i dont have to, but its convenient cos of the party food leftovers) cherry tomatoes and zucchini.

The white Pooh Bear container has, you guess it, ketchup.


Photobucket

For carbo, she has this "choco pie". She didnt eat the pie, cos her classmate , Cha Mi, gave her a Korean version of the same pie with marshmallow inside it, and she ate that instead of her own.

Montessorimum have asked me to put up a post about my bento kits and tools on my blog. Since my first bento post, I have received some emails asking me to share them on my blog as well. I will make some time to post it up these few days.

And with school holiday starting, here's wishing all you parents have a blast during the holiday !! Hope the kids dont drive you up the walls. Mine does. Ha ha.

Labels:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

7 Comments:

  • Can u pls let me know where i can get the hello kitty car tray?

    1mum

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:58 AM  

  • you can get it from ebay. But there is no need. Brenda is bringing them in soon. Just contact her. Can save on shipping charges from ebay.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 12:14 PM  

  • oh..Brenda is www.babysashanmom.com, in case you were wondering!

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 12:18 PM  

  • sooo nice...n looks yummy...Kimberly n Ashley are sooo blessed to have you as mummy

    By Blogger chanelwong, At 2:55 PM  

  • sooo nice....your 2 lovely girls have lovely mummy ...

    By Blogger chanelwong, At 2:55 PM  

  • oh, the car tray looks nice! I am enjoying reading your bento post lah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:29 PM  

  • okok...thanks alot!!
    btw, do u have facebook?
    just in case u r wondering who am i cos i don't have a cool blog like u :-D


    1mum

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket