allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Bento #43

Oh dear, my digital camera has given up on me. And it's a fairly new one too, less than 2 years.

It goes "trrrkk...trrrk...trkkk.." on me. Sounds like there's a sprung spring or something like that. I will start posing bento pics soon as i get it fixed. Will send it down for service this afternoon. Couldnt take any pics yesterday either when we went down to Genting. My kids loves Genting Highland for its theme parks.

This was uploaded on Friday, before the camera broke down on me.

This is Ashley's bento for Friday.

Kimberly didnt want anything for Friday cos Friday is half day. She said she can't finish her bento on top of the breaktime canteen food. Fridays being half days, the school provide food for breaktime instead of lunchtime. Just as well, cos Kimberly already had weiners for Tuesday and I probably would need to cook her other form of protein if she had wanted bento. ha ha.

Bento #43

Photobucket

This toddler's bento is sliced apples cut into Marie-the-Disney-cat's shape. There's 3 slices in there, divided with barans. On the side are some grapes and boiled weiners, sliced.

I thought there isn't any carbo in there, so I added some wheat thins. These are quite nice, from Ikea. If my picky eater likes them, I can safely vouch that they really are "quite nice", ha ha.

Photobucket

Meanwhile, for Bento #41 and Bento #42, please click "here" to hop over to my other blog at www.allthingspurple.my

And if there is any absence in bento posting, click here to browse through other bento posts in my other blog, okay?

Have a great week ahead, all !

Labels:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

5 Comments:

  • u r always so creative

    By Blogger Hazel, At 3:20 PM  

  • i think you should have a blog just for bento hehehe..you ahve so many la and lots of idea..

    By Blogger Deana E, At 4:16 PM  

  • thanks Hazel...

    deana, ha ha. i think 2 blogs is more than i can handle. But probably will choose one of these 2 just for bento later on.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 5:23 PM  

  • Could it be the cold weather in Genting that cause the problem? When I send my camera in for repair last month, the first qtn they ask is if I went to any cold places with it.

    Apparently, I think the camera nowadays can't withstand cold places!

    By Blogger Rachel, At 12:35 AM  

  • Hi Allthingspurple, nice bentos. You are good.
    I couldn't help noticing Rachel's comment re cameras not able to whistand cold...
    It is a good idea not to leave it by itself, i.e. in a car in a cold place...best in your hand or handbag.
    And cameras can take to a certain amount of cold...though have to make sure you have fairly new batteries. Cold weather does have an effect on camera batteries...cars too.

    I use my camera at -28'c (my film camera is 13 years old) and after taking shots I want of the ice and snow, it goes into a cooler bag.
    I have had relatives and friends coming here in late Fall when temp dip down to 12'c and they had no problems with their Malaysia/Singapore purchased cameras.

    A neice was here in winter when it was -15'c outside, her bought in KL camera was fine, no problems....but she had new batteries.
    Thus, make sure if going to a cold (Gentings should be no problems at all) country , get new batteries as spare....there are a lot of operations the battery have to activate when you klik the shutter...as well the flash too.
    Have a great week, Lee.

    By Blogger  Lee, At 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket