allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Friday, July 18, 2008

...popped goes the bubble....

Further to my post below on this cute looking car.... popped goes the bubble.... Ha ha.

Photobucket

I was eager to show my little girl the pictures of this Disney Aladdin car that i took at Ikea earlier this morning. To look at more pictures of the car, scroll down below this post or click "here".

So, I called out to Kimberly the moment she got home, "Come here, hon, Momma got something to show you"

"What?" she asked suspiciously, " I dont want any lunch. I ate my lunch already"

My little madam has this morbid fear that I am forever trying to shovel food down her throat the moment she step into the house. This is because I am so paranoid that my kid may have starved throughout the whole day at school from 8.00 am to 3.30 pm. Ha ha.

"No ! No food", I promised, "I just want to show you this neat looking car"

She came forth and peered into the screen.

"Oh, this car !" she said dismissively.

" I have seen it before".

Suprised, I asked her, "Where?"

I mean, she cant have seen it if I havent seen it. After all, she only goes out with me.

"I saw it in school" She said.

"Really?".... still wondering, I asked,...."When?"

"I see it EVERYDAY, Momma !! It's at the busbay waiting for some kid"

Sigh..and I thought I have something neat to show her.

Well, never mind. There is still my husband. I still can get a kick out of showing him that.

So when DH steps into the house, I called out to him too.

"Hon, come over here, let me show you this car !" DH climbed up the stairs.

Taking one look at it, he said, "I have seen this car around. It's been around for a long time!"

Oh, okay. Now I am deflated.

But, humour me, it still is a neat looking car, is it not?

Labels:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

12 Comments:

  • it is!
    now i have not seen that car before...yet :-)
    HV A GREAT WEEKEND!

    By Blogger andrewjune, At 1:51 AM  

  • Yes :) I have not seen this car before :)

    By Blogger LZmommy, At 8:43 AM  

  • haha.. i am one of those few who has not seen this car before.. not on the road.. not on anybody's blogs that i visit. have a great weekend :D

    By Blogger Unknown, At 10:28 AM  

  • Thank you, thank you , LZmommy and AndrewJune, for humouring me.

    ha ha. and you too, Yozoranitesky.

    But hey, guess what? the car did get the due attention it deserve.

    http://www.aladdincentral.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4066

    check this link out. ha ha!

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 1:28 PM  

  • Oh, I HAVE seen it before laaa....
    no i haven't...just pulling your leg.

    It's a "whole new world" with that car, that's for sure....geddit? :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:49 PM  

  • Hey I have seen this car on the road before. My hub told when he saw this saying he would never drive it. Hahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:16 PM  

  • hey i have not seen this too...& i think i'll be as excited as you too if i 1st bumped into it!!! can't believe there is such a crazy fan....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:57 AM  

  • me neither... haven't seen it before.. and like jacss, I'll be excited too and will be taking photos of it to show hubby (don't think my lil boy would appreciate it!).. hehe

    By Blogger sting, At 12:42 AM  

  • haha..don't be deflated..there's a lot of us out there that haven't seen it..

    It's nice on others car but I doubt I want one on mine ;P

    By Blogger Rachel, At 1:32 PM  

  • What a car... more for the eyes than to drive one, I'd say ;)

    No, never seen one.

    By Blogger Jess, At 3:02 AM  

  • What a car... more for the eyes than to drive one, I'd say ;)

    No, never seen one.

    By Blogger Jess, At 3:02 AM  

  • Wow, that's one funky car! The driver seems to be a huge fan of Aladdin...never seen one like that before. Lots of Hello Kitties, Winnie the Poohs and Batmans.

    I LOL at Kimberley's answer - I think Lucas will probably think that too! What to do about Mothers eh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket