allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Is that cool or is that cool?

Every morning after sending Ashley to school, I rush to complete my datelines of causepapers and stuffs. Today, Ashley woke up late and since she went to school late, I didnt bother doing any work before I pick her up. I thought I hang around Ikea and have my lunch till its time to pick her up again.

When I came out to the carpark, what do I see besides my car?

Now, is that cool or is that cool?

Cool for a little girl, that is, and I am not that little. Ha ha..

Photobucket

Photobucket

close up of the right hand side..

Photobucket

close up of the left...

Photobucket

interior....

Photobucket

I figured the owner must be either a fan of Disney Princess, Jasmine ......

Photobucket

or...he/she must be in this business and doing this to promote awareness.

But anyhow...Kimberly is going to love looking at this pic when she comes home from school later.

Labels:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

5 Comments:

  • cool wei! maybe marketing purpose? hmmm... i likey!

    By Blogger Irene, At 2:35 PM  

  • It cost about RM5k to get it done by airbrush. You should see one of the radio station official car. Not a big giant ear phone on the car roof. That is even cool.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:37 PM  

  • Wow! I have never seen anything like this in Singapore!

    By Blogger LZmommy, At 4:41 PM  

  • I thot that was your car!

    By Blogger Health Freak Mommy, At 4:41 PM  

  • If my girl sees this pic, I'm sure she would request for the car to our car!! better hide it from her :P

    By Blogger Rachel, At 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket