allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ashley's Toddler's Bento #55

Friday

Toddler's Bento# 55

Photobucket

Ashley's bento for friday is simply one Kiwi fruit sliced up and peeled. I had stashed up some mince meat with mushroom and carrot wrapped in tofu skin, so I cut one in 3 parts for her and push those leaves foodpick through each one so it looks like a flower.

Sandra got her sister to send her those bento stuff from the Daiso in the states and ask if any of us want to tumpang. Of course we do. ha ha. Thanks Sandra, been wanting those tulip and balloon foodpicks forever !!!

Photobucket

And just take a look at those kawaii musical notes cutter and those tiny little ones ! Perfect for itsy bitsy eyes and arms and stuff. All my cutters are cookie cutters that are way too big to do much with. I was so thrilled when I received the parcel.

Photobucket

Anyhow, back to the bento. That's some toast cut into tiny star shapes at the back of the mince meat over there.

Photobucket

I think her teacher forgot to unpack her bento that day, or perhaps she was eating the school's food. Anyhow, I opened it up for her to eat on the ride home. She ate all the 3 pieces of tofu wrapped mince meat, the star shaped toast (soft by now) and ate only one slice of the kiwi.

However, Kimberly finished it up for her when she saw me placing it in the living room for Ashley to finish it up when we got home. Kimberly could eat 3 whole kiwi fruits in a day if I don't stop her. Her tongue gets stung if she ate too much kiwi.

Kimberly has a food fair in school Friday. She went to school with a bottle of water and RM20 for buying food she would fancy at those food stalls. She came home telling me 3 times that she had a terrific time. She also came home with a cookie for her little sister. I thought that was so sweet of her to have thought of her sister. Good thing she only spend RM5. I have been worried about her being spendthrift.

So that's catching up on last week's bento posts.

Have a great week ahead , all !

Labels:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

16 Comments:

  • im looking around for those cute cute picks. cant seem to find in malls leh. sob :(

    *envy*

    By Blogger Irene, At 7:05 PM  

  • OMG you are so neat and tidy!
    must learn from you
    glad to got the parcels!

    Irene I don't know where you are, but I still got the food picks,one the tulip ( exactly like in those pics and one more is the animals one)
    I stil keep it in the original packaging ,. Kiasu me so sayang want to open hahaha...

    By Blogger Unknown, At 10:26 PM  

  • OMG!!!! I want also!!!!!!!
    Those picks are soooo cute!
    Can't find anything like that in SG Daiso though... :(

    By Blogger Angeleyes, At 8:58 AM  

  • wah so industrious...get japanese stuff from US....hahahah

    By Blogger mommy of 3 angels, At 12:07 PM  

  • wow...still no sign of stopping to stock those gears?? yeah, me too...i think once started, habis lar! will try to get such compartmentalise box too!!
    isn't it sad when d food came back untouched? and if u let Ash eat on d way back, does it mean she will skip d next proper meal, given her lil stomach??
    usually if my boys can't finish their bento, i'll ask d maid to finish them...thk god, she's delighted to do that, hahaha
    RM20 for Kim to buy food...that's a lot leh!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:17 PM  

  • Irene, I left you message ! Did you contact Sandra?

    Sandra, I am not always so neat and tidy. Only for certain things. haha.

    Alice, can also get from Sandra if she still have extra. Ebay is so expensive, isn't it? Her sis got it for only like USD2 or USD3 only.

    mommy of 3 angels. no choice leh. can't find in Singapore Daiso leh. It's a bento addict disease. A "must have it" disease.haha.

    Hi Jacss, not so sad lar, considering she always finish it either in school or on the ride home. But that friday for some reason she was full. I guess she must have eaten the school's lunch.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 1:44 PM  

  • Wow! So neat! I think I should get a box like this.

    By Blogger LZmommy, At 3:17 PM  

  • the cutters and picks are so cute. definitely did not see any of these at Daiso. what more at the 100Yen shops.. :(. Are we not pitiful here?

    By Blogger Unknown, At 3:21 PM  

  • so nice to have such good pal!

    Kimberly likes the green kiwi erh..my girl said it "hot" think its because the green one will sting the tongue, so got her the golden one which is sweeter.

    By Blogger Rachel, At 6:24 PM  

  • hi thanks all to contacting me abt the bento stuffs, too bad now no more left. My sis got it from japanese store but not daiso.
    In kk we got daiso, planning to go there, not sure what they have though, i will try to take photo ya lol. The good things that price r low! Rm 5 only. Last time saw many sauce cont,barans, silicon cups.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 9:59 PM  

  • Hi Allthingspurple, you sure one very talented mother re Bentos.
    Its funny but I never hear any of the Malaysian or Singapore mothers here doing what you doing.
    Your kid sure very lucky, ha ha.
    Stay easy and have a nice day, Lee.

    By Blogger  Lee, At 9:29 AM  

  • forgot to tell you I got a tag for u over at my boy's blog..its a blogging friends forever awards.

    thanks.

    By Blogger Rachel, At 4:12 PM  

  • oh look at those cute cutter and picks... you do make many bento-mummies out there jealous :-)

    By Blogger sting, At 5:54 PM  

  • Ooo la laaa.... I am so impressed with your bento tools. I am drooling now. I am still waiting for mine to arrive from Japan, sigh....

    By Blogger Health Freak Mommy, At 10:40 PM  

  • Hi allthingspurple,

    Happen to see your blog from LZ Mommy, I really love your bento. very creative..very healthy..Hope we can exchange ideas..

    By Blogger Joyce Long, At 10:56 PM  

  • I've only started on bento and gosh, you have a lot of "gadgets". I want!!! LOL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket