allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bento #11 and Bento #12

I couldnt post last week's bento. My laptop has gone into "changed profile" mode each and everytime i switch it on and that means, everything that I save in the laptop would be temporary. I had meant to load it up into the laptop and transfer them rightaway to photobucket, but before I could do so, the laptop went off because it wasnt plugged in. So there goes all the photos taken at the beach over the holiday as well. Queen procrastinor has got to get this laptop fixed soon.

Anyhow, this is yesterday's and today's bento.

Bento #11 - yesterday's bento.

Bento #11 are identical. Its Ashley's and Kimberly's bento. Bento #11 consist of mandarin orange, peeled, with sliced pear cut into shapes. Boiled weiner sliced, and fishball on the side.

I thought the pears looked kind of bruised so I changed it with apple after that. Looks like apple slices hold up better than pear slices for school. Ashley prefers apple anyhow. Kimberly prefers pears but i guess she just have to make do.

Photobucket

Ashley finished everything. She loves mandarin oranges and fishball. Kimberly ate everything except the mandarin oranges.

Bento #12 , Kimberly's bento.

Photobucket


Kimberly's bento is cheese and ham rolled up, secured with foodpicks, and cheese sandwich rolled up. On the side are boiled weiner and some cherry tomatoes.


This bento is also for the benefit of Cheong who wants to see what I meant by ham rolled up.


Hokie dokie, now to get Ashley ready for school.

Ashley will have a simple bento today. Plain white bread layered with cheese (she doesnt like roll-ups) and sliced weiners on the side. Will take pics of it and post it up later.

One good thing about having a maid is that I dont have to clean up bento leftovers anymore. Even if the maid is not 50% useful, at least she is 5% useful. Now, that is nasty of me. Dishonest maids can really bring out the ugly part in me. Sigh.

Have a great day today, folks !!

Labels:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

11 Comments:

  • Sausages & ham! Kids all time favourites! :)

    By Blogger LZmommy, At 7:59 AM  

  • yea, man ! sometimes i ran out of ideas what to fill in their bento cos there's only so limited things that they want to eat. Thats why I checked out your blog all the time for ideas. Ha ha

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 8:13 AM  

  • u check hers, I check on yours and I learn so much from all of u.
    I'm going to become a copycat person..liao.

    By Blogger My Lovely 'A', At 10:29 AM  

  • *SLURP* the sausages is making me salivate... teehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:57 AM  

  • wow you're really good at this.
    I admire all moms that really spent their time to make the food look so nice. I wish I can. And I drooled over the bento's things too sometimes. But I know I will not have the time and the patience to do it.
    I just don't care about the look hehe.. i think I am too lazy.
    Lucky enough my girls eat everything on their not so fancy plate.Even the leafy vegetables to the egg .
    So this lazy mom is quite happy.
    but I love to see yours bento.
    thumbs up!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 3:50 PM  

  • wow, such a lovely bento again, look appetizing and i think i also need to do some to my dear son, Nelson.

    By Blogger Hazel, At 11:26 PM  

  • wow!! your bentos are so attractive and the food look tempting. I wish I can do it for my girl. Love to see your bento and shall visit more often.

    By Blogger Fussy mum, At 9:27 AM  

  • Ooooooh, I love your Bento lunch boxes. Love the My Melody lunch box, my favorite since I was a little girl.
    Each time I visit your blog, my hands get really itchy. Aaah, this reminds me that I have to get the food picks, Weiners and egg moulds from NST.com!!

    By Blogger Health Freak Mommy, At 5:09 PM  

  • Looks Yummy. I am going to copy that roll up. So simple and so attractive. Thanks for the idea.

    Btw, I hope you don't mind that I linked you.

    By Blogger 3lilangels, At 9:57 PM  

  • i like My Melody's lunch box. very cute. how do u divide them between your 2 princess?

    By Blogger Chinneeq, At 11:01 AM  

  • Hey, Cheong, thats what blogging is all about. Sharing !!

    mamabliss, i know sausages is high in sodium and stuff but i love sausages too!!

    Hi Sandra, i would love my kids to be less picky like yours . ha ha

    hey, Hazel, do it soon. Cant wait to see your bento !!

    Thanks fussymum, at least it get them to eat, right? ha ha

    Hey HFM, bet Alysia and Sher would love your bento meals !

    Hi, 3lilangels. I would love for u to link me up. will link u soon too

    Mummy2qiqi...i am embarassed to say that i have two of them My Melody boxes, so that they dont fight. 2 Hello Kitty as well. *embarassed laugh*

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket