allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Toddler's Bento # 13

For Ashley's bento earlier this morning, I had cut a full Hello Kitty face, but realising that the tomatoes and weiners would have nowhere to go but on top of it, I cut the Hello Kitty face shaped bread into half and fit it into the half space on the side. So it is a funny distorted shape.

Not satisfied, i took out the figure shape cutter instead and put ham eyes, mouth and arms on the bread instead.

Aahhh...somwhat better !

Photobucket

I top it with the other half side of the bread and compact it down with one weiner stick so that it wont jiggle around in the container.

So, that's Ashley's bento for today. She ate everything except the cherry tomato today.

I wish she would eat more variety of food. Perhaps a pasta bento or a side dish of buttered corn for bento is in order. Anyone who has tried and true recipes for picky toddler, I would be much obliged if you could pass it along this way.

Have a great week ahead, folks. Happy bento-ing !

Labels:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

6 Comments:

  • Haha... the sandwiches looks funny. How come u still posting on midnait? Aren't u feel tired? Malaysia time is 1 hour ahead our local time leh... Really admiring your effort.

    By Blogger LW, At 1:22 AM  

  • Me having problem with a picky eater here myself. Some ppl say my boy is a bit skinny... Not like I dun give him food. Give him yakult and I'll end up finishing 90% of it. Sometimes, I'm just happy even if he ate the 10%. I tried giving him vitamins (suppose to increase his appetite) but still the same. Any suggestions?

    Nways, cute Hello Kitty bento box! :)

    By Blogger lil'Chomel, At 1:48 PM  

  • You and me both, m'dear! My boy loves weiners to bits, but I would give anything if he would finish a pasta bento - hmmm...maybe I oughta try that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:00 PM  

  • If she eats more, you would have more choices...hehe, maybe her taste bud would change later on.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:54 AM  

  • OMG...all the bento are so cute and lovely. How to eat??

    By Blogger Debbie Y, At 7:25 PM  

  • haiyoh, elwee, i starve sleep to blog leh. ha ha.

    hi lilchomel, me too. me too. i had to divide Ashley's yogurt into 3 part. a little sip for breakfast, a little sip mid morning and a little for lunch and then i had to be human garbage for her unfinished food. I try to keep a menu of what i feed her so that i can rotate whatever little thing she eat over a few days space so she dont get tired of the same food. and i offer whatever is on my plate for her to try if she is minded to.

    Joyce, its okay if he did not eat the required amount in that day. He can always make up the rest over the next few days.

    hi Kay, yea, i try to introduce something new every now and then.

    ha ha. thanks DebbieY. its quite fun making food appealing for the kids, really.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket