allthingspurple

For Bento Posts under this blog itself, click "here" .For older bento posts, just click on the monthly archives at the side bar.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Calling all diaper addicts !!

diaper on laundry

Ashley has since Chinese New Year been potty trained (at 27 months). We only use one diaper on her for bedtime now. Sigh..I had love cloth diapering so much.

Cloth diapering moms (aka addicts) will understand how it feels like. Instead of being happy about kids being potty trained, we let it go reluctantly. haha !

So, it is with heavy heart that I am letting some of her stash go. Anyone who is interested in gently used diapers please send in your email at the comments area and let me know what you prefer.

Am also letting go of some of her wetbags and mini wipe bags.

And trust me, they really are gently used, cos I rotate them with definitely more than 80 over other diapers. Some are unused. I stopped counting at 80. There !!! The cat is out of the bag !! Just dont faint, allright? 2 other moms operating online cloth diaper stores has more than I do. I suppose them being CD online store owners justify having that many though, while I dont. Got carried away..hee hee. Good thing CD has re-sale value.

As for loading them up here, I will do that when I have time later. I just have to settle some trials and hearings due this month first.

But in a nutshell, these are roughly what the gently used items are :

For diapers :-

Drybees pocket, swaddlebees fitted, swaddlebees PUL, swaddlebees cotton velour fitted, swaddlebees organic velour, swaddlebees hook and loop OV pocket, Berryplush AIO by jamtots, Ella's house AIO, snugglehugs fitted, kissaluvs fitted, p'tits dessous bamboo fitted (love them bamboo, got heaps of those p'tit dessous) , Tot Bot's organic, Tot Bot's original cotton, tot Bot's bamboo, just ducky fitted, nanipoo fitted, loveybum sherpa fitted, loveybum organic fitted , itti bitti dlish, itti bitti boo, blueberry, motherease fitted, wild child, happy heinys PUL pocket , Happy Heinys fitted sherpa, Fuzibuns pocket, mummy touch, Bellas Bottom, cloth diaper exchange, cloth thoughts, imse vimse, bumgenius, Baby Beehinds, Mums Bums, cute tooshies hemp and cute tooshies bamboo, Green Acre Design, KND (perhaps one or two that brands i may have forgotten, need to go through my drawers),

For diaper covers :-

Swaddlebees wool merino, imse vimse, blueberry minky, Llamajama longies in 2T and 3T, Kozydesign longies and shorties, Sweet Seats skirties, Babysoftlandings custom knitted skirtie. I am saving 3 others longies, skirties and shorties for just in case.

Some of the pictures are in this link in my older posts.

So, new moms with growing babies okay? I only have "L" size, "XL" size and one-size left though. Have sold all my mediums and smalls.

Also, not selling any boy colours cos I promised them to my sister in law in Perth who is due to deliver soon. She is having a baby boy. Although, I don't have many boy/unisex colours.

As a precaution against spammer, I wont be publishing your posts containing your email address.

When those email stopped coming, I will be putting them up at the various CD forums and up on other online stores where they are bought from as gently used items.

LET IT RIP !!!

Labels:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

22 Comments:

  • WOW WOW!!! That is a lot cloth diapers u had!!!

    By Blogger Annie Q, At 11:40 PM  

  • OMG! 80? I really salute you.. u are like one super mom who are into CDs, Bentos and with ur current job! Keep up the brilliant job! Psst.. somemore you still have the time to blog..

    By Blogger Joan D'Arcy, At 4:40 AM  

  • Hi,
    What is your email? I cant find it on your blog...

    I'm interested in One-size diapers, and wipes.

    Thanks

    By Blogger LittleLamb, At 8:05 PM  

  • Hey Little Lamb, if you will leave your email address here, I will mail you the details. Have a great holiday !! Your little one is such a goodlooking model for the photography.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 9:30 PM  

  • Wow! Looks like you are a cloth diaper addict?

    By Blogger NomadicMom, At 10:42 PM  

  • Ya lor, Annie,more than I could handle. haha.

    Joan, the job, no choice, have to cari makan. The bento, no choice, kids such picky eater. The cloth diapers, now, that is (was) hee...hee..an obsession !

    nomadicmom,were an addict, honey, "were" ! Ha ha.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 11:51 PM  

  • Hi Allthingspurple, Holy Smoke! Never knew need all that to equip a baby, ha ha.
    Can open a small used store too, ha ha.
    Maybe keep for next baby? Ha ha.
    Best regards, Lee.

    By Blogger  Lee, At 4:15 AM  

  • You're letting go your stash? You have tons of it rite. Just wondering, is your tot bots size 2? because my doter is starting to outgrow her size 1 tot bots. Do email me rite.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 2:44 PM  

  • So does your kids wear this to sleep at night?? i feel so stupid, wasting $$ on disposable diapers! are these cloth diaper easy to wash? can machine washed? sorry to ask so many questions

    By Blogger rachelsee, At 4:03 PM  

  • U. Lee, even if I sold off half, I probably still have enough left overs for a next baby, if any. Don't think I can get that lucky though. I waited 6 years for Ashley after Kimberly were born.

    Dinky's mom, yes, those are in Size 2. Will check the colours and mail you back.

    4malmal. Yes really easy to wash. Those with fleece top, the stain rinsed right off with strong force from the hose. After that , just dump in the washing machine. Ashley wears this at night and out and about and for long car drives out to FIL's place.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 8:21 PM  

  • it would be a heavy heart for me to let go of these 'pretty' stuffs too....

    oh my god....i'm dizzy just looking at all yr diapers ....alamak.....alamak.....alamak..... faint edi....!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:30 AM  

  • OMG!!!! So many you have!!!! Must have burnt a big hole in your pocket! Luckily you can recoup some of those 'investment' hehehee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:56 PM  

  • Hi Christene,
    My friend (new mummy) and I would like to pay you a visit, if that's ok to view your items.

    By Blogger LittleLamb, At 11:18 PM  

  • So sad my baby is due for potty training already..... why never sell earlier on???!!! They're gorgeous!!

    By Blogger 3lilangels, At 3:46 PM  

  • Hee heee... Jacss. you are so farnee !!!

    Angeleyes, it was fun while it last.

    Hi Littlelamb, mighty hard to catch me cos I am on the run most of the time. If I were home when you pick it up, will show you the whole lot, okay?

    3lilangels, already sold all my S and M long time ago lor. But by word of mouth, and not posted on blog. Didn't know you were interested. Maybe next baby? haha.

    By Blogger allthingspurple, At 11:12 PM  

  • OH MY GOD...I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your list of cloth diaper brands hahahaha

    You are ONE cloth diaper addict :-) Gosh, you can even open an online store with a stash like that!

    Too bad I ain't pregnant yet or I would definitely want some girly colours IF I am going to have a little girl!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:01 PM  

  • hi christene

    was wondering when u'll post up more pics of the CDs. cant wait. :)

    am interested in AIO and 1-size like Cushie Tushies Couture or IttiBitti Dlish. do u hv?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:16 PM  

  • Hi Christene,

    I am interested in Wahmies wetbag and L size pocket CD. prefer GAD, drybees or any of those that can fit my DD thigh, er.. like 15" :D
    my email: adiqsu [at] gmail [dot]com

    By Blogger adiqsu, At 10:42 AM  

  • Hi Christene,

    You have any more wetbags left. I am interested in the big ones.

    email: siew-hooi_woo@agilent.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:09 PM  

  • Hi, im interested in 1-size

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:14 PM  

  • hi,juz happened to found your 'sales' on CD,how to get in touch with you on the 'L' n 'XL' sizes?Tks.My email add:khoo_kl2@hotmail.com

    By Anonymous ling, At 2:37 PM  

  • hi.. just donno if u have many more CDs to let go??
    am looking for L or XL size CDs, for my dotter to use at night time. Also wetbags if anymore left.. TQ - email at scudix at gmail dot com. TQ

    By Blogger scudmami, At 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home









Ditch the Disposables





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket